This job is no longer available
Hamptons International Overview
Hamptons International is one of the leading residential agents offering an extensive portfolio of UK and international property. The company is headquartered in London and currently has an international network of over 65 offices. It deals with the sales, lettings and development properties around the world – from penthouse apartments in London to country mansions and beach retreats.
Hamptons International’s marketing team determines how the brand is perceived in the outside world and how we directly communicate with our customers. Through carefully planned and innovative marketing activity the team communicates Hamptons USP’s and services.
The team is now looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team and take a lead position in developing marketing activities for the brand.
Working with the Head of Marketing & PR, you will be responsible for a wide range of duties to assist with implementing and driving Hamptons marketing activities.
This is a broad and fast-paced Marketing role with the opportunity to be involved in all elements of the marketing mix, with the support of a team. It will include building strong relationships across the business, managing external agencies, development and creation of marketing and brand-related materials, customer analysis and event management.
This will be a high profile, dynamic and pivotal role in the business working with senior management and the branch network to develop fresh and innovative marketing campaigns to communicate with key audiences.
As a business, Hamptons International is adopting fresh thinking and applying a retail approach to its marketing strategy. It is already introducing firsts to the property sector from the first residential app for the iPhone, to new brand awareness campaigns in the lifestyle sectors; and changing the perception of agents - focusing on ‘homes’ rather than ‘houses’.
This exciting new role is for someone who can bring a completely new approach and ideas to property marketing; who can turn property marketing on its head and evolve the Hamptons brand.
It requires someone who has excellent customer understanding, can develop new and innovative approaches to directly connect and engage with them, and is confident in decision-making and driving activity forward.
Overall, this is an exciting, new and energetic marketing role with the opportunity to be involved in all elements of the marketing mix.
Specific Role Details
As Marketing Manager your role will involve:
• Create and execute innovative and fresh-thinking marketing campaigns in line with business strategy using the complete marketing mix, including print, online, DM and advertising.
• Ensure successful roll-out of marketing campaigns at a national and local level, driving consistent messaging and strong ROI.
• Produce and deliver the annual strategic marketing plan in conjunction with the Head of Marketing and PR. Working with stakeholders across the business, support company objectives by developing marketing campaigns to drive commercial growth.
• Writing strong, fresh and leading messaging and copy for collateral, DM and advertising (working in conjunction with the in-house/external design team).
• Presentation of marketing campaigns and concepts to senior management securing buy-in and company engagement.
• Lead and manage a team of marketers ensuring successful roll-out and results for all campaigns.
• Show entrepreneurial skills in tackling problems and challenges.
• Manage multiple agency relationships across advertising, design, print, online, data and direct marketing. You will be the first point of contact with the agencies and be responsible from initial brief to project / campaign delivery.
• Management of the annual national press advertising calendar and responsibility for writing copy, proof checking and signing off final marketing copy.
• Understands and takes the side of the customer when developing marketing material, concentrating on outstanding customer service, satisfaction and added value.
• Ensure ongoing clear analysis and evaluation in place for all campaigns to track and monitor campaign success and ROI.
• Review and management of the in-house database to ensure data quality, segmentation and profiling is at a high standard.
• Development and roll-out of customer surveys and polls to maintain a clear understanding of the Hamptons customer and most effective marketing channels to reach each customer.
• Promote and build reputation of team to the rest of the business.
To be considered for the position you must possess the following:
• At least four years in a marketing role (in-house or agency environment)
• B2C marketing experience (property or retail marketing an advantage)
• Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts (including online)
• Proven creative campaign development and management
• Confident and an excellent presenter/communicator
• Outstanding relationship skills (ability to communicate with senior management)
• Ability to work autonomously, with flexibility and to use your initiative
• Ability to respond well to pressure
• Good commercial awareness
• Highly motivated, energetic and driven attitude
• An interest in the property sector
To apply for these positions, please visit our website www.hamptons.co.uk/careers or send your CV and a covering letter by clicking on the Apply Now button