This job is no longer available
Reporting into the Commercial Director and operating within the Commercial team; the role is varied and broad. Responsibilities will entail owning the management & relationships of a portfolio of accounts. The Senior Account Manager will also have line management responsibilities, with an Account Manager as a direct report. The objective of the commercial team is to work with providers to deliver on their KPIs whilst maximising profits and revenue for each respective product area:
- Improving commercials terms from advertisers / suppliers
- Securing special offers promotions from suppliers to support the online marketing and partner teams in their efforts to increase traffic
- Supporting the PR team / editorial in providing ideas / tariff data to help secure press coverage
- Ownership of a portfolio of accounts, growing revenue and hitting target
- Negotiating long term renewals with key accounts
- Building account development roadmaps for all key accounts, setting strategy and delivering on agreed goals.
- Leading regular account review & strategy meetings, presenting, negotiating and selling initiatives to contacts that will enhance their commercial position
- Developing strong relationships with contacts (provider direct / affiliate network / media agencies) by regular contact via telephone, e-mail and in person.
- Implementing product vertical strategies and hitting target through a program
- 2:1 degree in relevant subject area (Marketing, Economics or Business is ideal).
- Experience of working with providers/ affiliates / media agencies would be an advantage
- Proven ability in presenting, negotiating and implementing sales initiatives/ promotions
- A genuine enthusiasm for broadband / technology industry
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Proven line management experience&amp;amp;lt;BR>- Good organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Thrive in a team environment but capable of working independently
- A keen interest in affiliate marketing and a desire to progress in the performance marketing industry
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Account Manager to join a friendly team in a fast-growing Consumer Durables company and to gain exposure to all facets of digital marketing
£40,000 to £45,000 + OTE
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPZD13275134
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.