This job is no longer available
Established in 1975 Addison Lee is now the largest minicab operator in Europe. Alongside our familiar fleet of Ford Galaxys, the company also offers courier services, international deliveries, coach travel, taxy-bikes and even private jet travel.
With a client list that includes 50% of the FTSE100 and carrying more than 10 million Londoners a year, Addison Lee is a world leader in corporate travel and a London success story. The company has won two National Business Awards for its technology and is at the forefront of smart phone app and online travel booking.
Main Duties of Role
This is a fundamental role, developing and driving forward all aspects of brand and marketing to internal and external audiences with key responsibility in the following areas:
- Updating and streamlining the look and feel of the Addison Lee corporate website
- Enhancing user experience of the Addison Lee booking website; improving overall look, feel and functionality
- Working in collaboration with ICT, Graphics and UX/UI to improve the features and functionality of the Addison Lee mobile app.
- Creation and delivery of advertising campaigns to reflect strategic focus and company values.
- Agency management, media buying and client communications.
- Management of Addison Lee presence across social media websites.
- Enhancing the Addison Lee brand via offline communications, focussing on the look and feel of all literature and publications to effectively reflect key company values.
- Coordination of press releases in partnership with the company PR Manager.
- Management of company ‘Hymn Sheet’ – a facts and figures guide for public release.
- Additional tasks as required by company Directors.
The right candidate will have a track record in developing and driving marketing strategy within a challenging, fast-paced environment. They will have experience of delivering effective and sector-appropriate marketing and communication to a wide range of stakeholders. The key focus of this role is to develop the Addison Lee brand and service using strong market insight and drive forward company marketing projects in line with strategy.
- Management of a Marketing Executive.